Founded in 2001, (Eco) is an SBE and Woman-Owned business providing a full range of environmental engineering, planning, compliance, consulting, and construction services.
Our Services Include:
- Site Assessments
- Environmental Compliance
- Environmental Planning
- Groundwater Characterization & Monitoring
- Groundwater Modeling
- Remedial Design & Remedial Action
- Feasibility Studies
- Construction Management
- Construction – Design & Build
- Green & Sustainable Remediation
- GIS & Software Engineering
- Litigation Support
Workforce includes engineers, planners, computer program specialists, and scientists. We pride ourselves on providing responsive services to our clients – our track record includes the award of (many/numerous) sole-source contracts as a result of our focused client service and dedication to quality deliverables.
Our experience offers several distinct advantages that include technical understanding, management systems, and resources. Eco brings value and strength to your projects for the following reasons:
- Understanding public agency clients – More than 85 percent of Eco’s recent projects have been completed for large public entities with multiple, concurrent tasks and complicated environmental issues.
- Proven past performance – We take pride in our ability to provide superior work products and rapidly respond to clients’ requests and needs.
- Development of practical and attainable solutions– Eco understands the necessity of making timely and cost-effective decisions.